Monday, November 23, 2015

What are my personality traits?

















1.) Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? I'm both Introverted & Extroverted.

2.) Are you Classy or Flashy? Classy.

3.) Are you a Follower or a Leader? I've always been a follower who had leadership potential. I've always been careful who I followed and that is why people see me as a potential good leader.

4.) Are you Old Fashioned or Snobby? Old Fashioned.

5.) Are you Economical or Extravagant when it comes to spending? Extravagant until I'm down to my last $1, then economical.

6.) Are you Organized or Disorganized? Organized.

7.) Are you Free-Hearted or Stingy? Free-Hearted.

8.) Are you a Hard worker or Procrastinator? Hard worker.

9.) Are you Content or a Complainer? Generally Content.

10.) Do you like to Read or Write? I enjoy reading my Bible & writing.

11.) Are you Soft-spoken or Outgoing? Soft-spoken but I'm outgoing around outgoing people.

12.) Are you Optimistic or Pessimistic? Optimistic.

13.) Are you Humble or Arrogant? Mostly Humble.

14.) Are you Predictable or Unpredictable? Unpredictable.

15.) Are you a Risk-taker or are you Conservative (play it safe)? I am a big risk-taker.

16.) Are you an Original or a Copy cat? Original.

17.) Are you Independent or Dependent? Independent.

18.) Are you Calm or do you Panic? Calm.

19.) Are you a People person or a Loner? I am both a people person & a loner.

20.) Do you consider yourself a team player or a team leader? A team player.

21.) Are you Trustworthy or Untrustworthy? Trustworthy.

22.) Are you Responsible or Irresponsible? Responsible.

23.) Are you Honest or a Liar? Honest.

24.) Do you like to travel or you don't like to travel? I enjoy traveling but when I'm not traveling I always plan on ways how I can save up enough money to travel to places that I've never been before.

25.) Are you Thoughtful or Thoughtless? Thoughful.

26.) Are you an Over comer or a Failure?  Over comer.

27.) Are Humorous or Sensitive? I'm both Humorous & Sensitive.

28.) Are you an Encourager or a Discourager? Encourager.

29.) Are you Careful or Careless? Generally Careful.

30.) Do you listen to others or cut them off when they tell you things? I listen to others when they tell me things.

31.) Are you Easygoing or Reserved? I'm both Easygoing & Reserved.

32.) Are you Spontaneous or Dull? Spontaneous.

33.) Are you Bold or Shy? I'm both Bold & Shy.

34.) Are you Alert or Lethargic? Alert.

35.) Are you Ambitious or not Ambitious? Ambitious.


See the following links for results:

http://citysuburb.wix.com/pauls-writing-style/apps/blog/personality-summary-report
http://citysuburb.wix.com/pauls-writing-style/apps/blog/the-fives-forms-of-listening
http://paulbrightly43.blogspot.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment